- Free Shipping On All Orders -The WaterBasics Emergency Pump and Filter Kit is an ingenious answer to the problem of conveniently accessing the precious water we faithfully store in water storage containers. Getting the water in has always been easy, but getting it out has always been a problem left for another day. Who can afford to be looking for a syphon tube or trying to muscle a 55 gallon drum weighing over 450 lbs. when there is an emergency that threatens the wellbeing of your family. The WaterBasics Emergency Pump and Filter Kit not only makes accessing the water easy, it filters the water with RED Line protection as you need it. The flexible hose allows you to take the water to the container rather than the container to the water. Our patent pending conversion fitting adapts for any size storage container and maintains a complete seal when not in use, thus protecting the stored water from contamination. The pump is simple and easy to operate and includes a shut-off valve, Series II Filter connection and a directional nozzle for accurate, spill free filling of containers. With 120 gallons of water filtration capacity, the RED Line filter can supply an individual or entire family with fresh clean filtered water.
WaterBasics RED Line Replacement Filters with Mixed Media Filtration Technology take advantage of a unique combination of the most advanced filtration materials and media science available today. Using a patent pending filter design and manufacturing method, Aquamira engineers have created a multi-stage filtration system that incorporates the power of electropositive charge differential to "pull" particles as small as viruses out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow. This technology has been thoroughly tested and proven effective by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF Standard 53, and US EPA standards without the need for cumbersome "back-flushing" requirements or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. WaterBasics RED Line patent pending carbon block sleeve design increases the absorptive capability required to reduce harmful chemicals, bad tastes and odors, to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and have been tested and proven effective in reducing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other biotoxins. WaterBasics RED Line filters assure maximum protection in high risk applications, while providing high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.
We understand connectivity. WaterBasics Series II filters connect easily to any WaterBasics water bottle cap, storage or filtration kits and pump. They also connect easily to most standard water storage containers. Fewer fittings means one filter is all you need to provide the maximum protection for you and your family without worrying about "will it fit?"
Made in USA
- RED Line Virus Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Miraguard Antimicrobial Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Filters 120 gallons
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Container not included
- Perfect For:
72 hr. Kits
- Fits: WaterBasics Series 11 GRN Line Emergency Filter
WaterBasics Series 11 RED Line Emergency Filter