BSA 650nm Red Laser Sight
The LS650 Red Laser is a lightweight red dot laser pointer useful for varmint hunting and targeting at the range. The included Weaver mounting bracket and momentary pressure pad switch creates a fully integrated target destination system. A 5mW red aiming laser is visible up to 100 yd at night and features 5 MOA windage and elevation adjustments to maximize the accuracy and repeatability of your weapon. In a well-lit indoor room, this laser is visible up to 50 yd, more than adequate laser output for close quarter targeting.
- The included Momentary Pressure Switch threads onto either the back of the laser pointer or flashlight housing and instantly activates the device to illuminate or designate your target.
- The 5mW red aiming laser is visible up to 100 yd at night and features 5 MOA windage and elevation adjustments to maximize the accuracy of your weapon.
- Type: Class 3R
- Output Power: 5 mW
- Peak Wavelength: 650 nm
- Beam Diameter: 11.3 mm (at 10 yards)
- Focus Range: 0 - 2 mm
- Range of Visible IlluminationDay: 50 yards Night: 100 yards
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment5 MOA at 6.25 yards
- Mount: Weaver
- Power Source: 2 - LR44
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.4" x 1"
- Bell Diameter: 1"
- Tube Diameter: 0.75"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
You May Also Like These Products:
Patriot Ordnance Drop-In Trigger Assemble Kit, 4 lb Pull, 5.56/308 EFP