Barska Optics Blackhawk Riflescope 3-12x32mm, 1" Tube, Green/Red Mil Dot IR Reticle, Matte Black
The 3-12x50 IR Blackhawk Rifle Scope by Barska has been designed to provide pin-point accuracy and rugged durability that you can depend on. Whether at the range or on the hunt, the 2-7x32 Blackhawk Rifle Scope puts your shots on the target with its precision optics. An illuminated red/green Mil-Dot Reticle can be adjusted to 5 different levels of brightness, which allows the user to fine-tune the reticle for optimal performance in any lighting situation. Fully Multi-Coated Optics and a built-in Sniper Edge sunshade help reduce glare and increase light transmission, resulting in an extremely clear image.
- Second Focal Plane
- Adjustable Reticle Brightness
- Built-In Sniper Edged Sun Shade
- Flip-Up Scope Caps
- Scope Rings
- Lens Cloth
- Lithium Battery (1 - CR2032 3V Lithium)
- Magnification: 3-12x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Yes
- Reticle: Green and Red Mil-Dot IR
- Exit Pupil: 3x: 4mm and 12x: 8mm
- Optical Coating: Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Field of View: 3x: 28 at 100 Yards and 12x: 7 at 100 Yards
- Eye Relief: 3x: 3.50" and 12x: 3.40"
- Click Value: 1/4
- Adjustment Knob: Windage, Elevation, Adjustable Rheostat
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Length: 14.25"
- Weight: 15.90 oz
- Finish: Matte Black
You May Also Like These Products:
Patriot Ordnance Drop-In Trigger Assemble Kit, 5 lb Pull, 5.56/308 EFP