Burris 2-7x32mm, Ballistic Plex
Burris 2-7x32mm Ballistic Plex Reticle Riflescope, Matte Black
The Burris 2-7x32mm Scout Rifle Scope 200261 has been designed to be the perfect scope for all of your shooting needs. This Scope from the experts at Burris is made with a Posi-Lock system that is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post that firmly and & securely locks accuracy into place. The Burris 2-7x32mm Scout Ballistic Plex Reticle Riflescope is is filled and purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope making it recoil-, water- and fog-proof. This Burris Rifle Sight has been subjected to extreme recoil tests with nn impact machine that is used to measure and duplicate the recoil pulse acceleration and duration. The Burris Scout 32mm Objective Rifle-Scope uses lenses with a greater diameter than the competition, to provide you with a sight that throws off incredibly clear images, in almost any situation.
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex
- Finish: Matte
- Field of View (ft @100 yds): 21 Low - 7 High
- Exit Pupil: 13 Low - 4.6 High
- Click Value (in @ 100 yds): .25
- Max Adjustment (in @ 100 yds): 66
- Eye Relief: 11 - 21
- Length: 9.7in
- Weight: 13oz
- Adjustment system is Steel on Steel; Repeatable; With Audible Clicks
- Double Internal Spring Force
- Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post that firmly and & securely locks accuracy into place.
- Once the reticle is zeroed, the covering tube (red) replaces the internal spring (green) & locks the inner tube in place.
- All scopes have one spring that allows the adjustment of the reticle.
- Some of the competition competitors offer a double spring whereas the double spring is the STANDARD for all Burris products.
- As an optional, its possible to have the special Posi-Lock system.
- Posi-Lock scopes remain perfectly zeroed year after year even during transportation.
- In the closed position, the force of the spring is substituted by the force of the steel post on the internal tube of the scope.
- Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope
- Every scope is individually recoil, water and fogproof tested
- Burris uses specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage
- The nitrogen contained in the scope is of high quality (ultra dry, laboratory grade nitrogen), ultra pure, ultra clean to be sure that all airborne moisture and surfaces moisture within a scope is evacuated, testing consists of 24 cycles of pressurizing the scope, subjecting it to a vacuum
You May Also Like These Products:
Patriot Ordnance Drop-In Trigger Assemble Kit, 4 lb Pull, 5.56/308 EFP