The 2A Armament Lightweight Bolt Carrier (LBC) is a lightweight carrier solution for those looking to reduce both felt recoil, and over all weight of the AR-15 pattern rifle. The LBC combines a very high quality forward body and an advanced bearing surface aluminum tail to give the shooter a reliable, lightweight, and high quality bolt carrier group. The advanced finned design of the tail section of the LBC reduces drag and wear within the receiver extension which increases reliability. The LBC is intended for rifles equipped with an adjustable gas system.
- Carrier: 8620 steel, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Bolt: 9310 steel, heat treated, MP, Cryo'd, QPQ Nitride
- Rear body: 7075-T6, hard anodized clear
- Extractor: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Carrier key: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride, staked screws
- Weight: 7.9oz assembled
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
NOTE: Does not support the use of forward assist. Not compatible with full auto systems
COMPATIBILITY NOTICE: Some 3rd party skeletonized upper receivers have the bore surface compromised that the bolt carrier slides on. 2A Armament does not recommend the use of these upper receivers due to a non-continuous slide surface that can cause binding and cycling related issues. 2A Armament cannot guarantee flawless fit and function in a 3rd party skeletonized upper receiver.