Crimson Trace 1911 Government/Commander Walnut LaserGrip, Front Activation
Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Brownings classic 1911 design, Master Series Lasergrips are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and beautiful Walnut side panels with a rubber overmolded activation button these are the ultimate laser sights. Standard to Crimson Trace Lasergrips, the LG-908 features instinctive activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip.
- Platform: Master Series Lasergrips?
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Battery Type: Two #2025 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Aproximately .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Finish: Natural Walnut Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Warranty
- Color: Walnut
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50
Fits: Fits 1911 and 1991A1 full-size frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Nighthawk Custom, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance (full-size, single-stack), Safari Arms, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Taurus, Dan Wesson, Wilson and most other 1911s with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart.
You May Also Like These Products:
Patriot Ordnance Drop-In Trigger Assemble Kit, 4 lb Pull, 5.56/308 EFP