LaserLyte Center Mass Dual Lens, Green Laser Tan
The CM-K15B, built in rugged military style housing, sports a tethered battery cap to prevent loss during in-the-field battery changes. The hybrid aluminum and nylon design of the unit gives it the durability to withstand active scenarios. The aluminum core keeps the laser accurate and reliable. The activation button located on top of the laser can be utilized as a momentary switch or with a quick double tap, will turn the laser to a constant on mode. A remote pressure switch with a ten-inch length, two-inch tape switch area with copper braided cord is also included. The offset design of the CM-K15B allows the user a variety of mounting options.
The LaserLyte CM-K15B Dual Lens Center Mass laser gets sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits.
- Compatible Firearms: ARs, AKs, rifles and shotguns with a Picatinny rail 3-inches or longer
- Power Output: 532 NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Technology: Center Mass lens technology with single dot lens switch-ability
- Laser Choices: 1 dot or 9 dots (8 circular with 1 aiming laser)
- Programmable: Ergonomic momentary switch, constant on, pulse mode
- Body Housing: 55% glass filled nylon outer for durability
- Interior Material: 6061 aluminum core for reliability
- Batteries: 1 x CR123
- Battery Life: 6 hours constant on
- Length: 2.88"
- Width: 2.58"
- Height: 1.55"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Color: Tan
We Also Recommend
Abu Garcia Revo Rocket Low Profile Reel 9.0:1 Gear Ratio, 11 Bearings, 20 lb Max Drag, Right Hand
Leupold VX-3i Riflescope 3.5-10x56mm, 30mm Tube, Illuminated Duplex Reticle, Matte Black
Crimson Trace 1911 Government/Commander Pro Custom Burl Wood, Front Activation